Monday, July 15, 2013

Manic Monday at Classroom Freebies!



 
Happy Monday!
 
I'm glad you stopped by my little blog today!
 
I'm linking up with Classroom Freebies and their Manic Monday Linky to offer you one of my free Acclerated Reader Mini Clip Charts and Goal Packs! 
 
 
I created these clip charts with my classroom and students in mind.  I am limited on space so I made them "mini-sized", but big enough to attach clothespins.  They're a great way to display students' AR progress in the classroom. 
 
My mini clip charts are also designed to track "Quizzes Passed" rather than points earned.  My firsties read "low point level" books most of the year, so accumulating a lot of points is not our main objective.  I want my students to pass quizzes on books big and small.  I'm trying to create lovers of reading while teaching comprehension and other reading strategies.
 
 
I added the goal recording sheet as well to this pack so students could hold themselves accoutable for their reading and progress.  This is a great way to motivate all students to meet their goals and work to surpass them.
 
 
The AR Mini Clip-Charts are a way to make reading fun in my classroom while "jazzing" up the decor a bit :)
 
Feel free to follow me here, there, and everywhere if you like my FREE goodie for today.  Please leave a comment below and let me know what you think.  I appreciate your feedback!
 
Click below to get your AR Mini Clip-Chart and Goal Pack, and thanks again for stopping by!
 
 
For those of you who track points for your students' AR Quizzes, here is a freebie for you, too! Both are available in my TpT Store now in various themes for your classroom.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Thanks for sharing them with me :)