Friday, July 5, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday (Linky Party)



Hi Friends!  I'm linking up with The First Grade Parade this week to share one of my addictions/obsessions....PINTEREST!
 
 
Here are a few of my professional and
personal favorite pins from this week.
 
 
1.  Dry-Erase Markers with Labels  - Yes! Something as simple as sticking a label on students' dry-erase markers has got me excited about using this idea in my classroom this year.  Not only will we be able to keep up with these much easier, but "Not Me" won't be able to be blamed for all the dried up and destroyed markers anymore :) 
 
 
2.  Retelling Bookmark - I definitely want to print these and put them in my students' book bags this year!  I can see it helping my students during their Daily 5 "Read to Someone" discussions about their books.  This is also a FREEBIE...so even better!
 
 
 
3.  Reading Counts Point Board - I love clip charts!  I use one for my behavior management as well as my Daily 5 rotations.  Here's another one I'll be adding to my classroom this year!  My class loves AR and keeping up with their points and number of quizzes read.  With a little "tweeking"...and by that I mean "westernizing" the design to fit my classroom, this little beauty will be hung proudly in my classroom this year and hopefully motivate my students to READ...READ...READ!
 
 
 
4.  iPad Storage - How easy is this?  When I saw this I thought, "Well, duh!"  What an easy and practical way to set up storage of iPads in the classroom.  It doesn't take up much space, and they're all centrally located for students to access at any time.  Love this idea!
 
 

 
 
5.  How to Pack a Carry-On Like a Boss - This may just may come in handy when I go to Chicago this month.  I have to only take a carry-on bag on this school trip, and we'll be gone for 5 days!  My shoes alone will fill up a carry-on...do you hear me??  Anyway, I plan to give it the "old college try" and try to get as much as I can in my tiny bag for the trip.  If all goes well, there will be pictures documenting my success :)
 
Pack 6 days worth of nice clothes, shoes, toiletries into a carry-on bag with room left over!
And finally...
 
6. A little "funny" - I love my kids...I truly do, but "ohemgee" they are messy little peeps! 
 
E cards
 
And yes, I've actually heard these words before...but only once ;)
Lol
Happy Friday!

1 comment :

I love to read your comments! Thanks for sharing them with me :)