Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Gettin' Our Gobble On!

 
Well today was our last day of school before our Thanksgiving break.  My students and I were up to our elbows in paint as we painted turkey handprints.  We also made mini-books about The First Thanksgiving, cut, glued, colored....well, you get the picture!  We did as much fun turkey stuff as we could fit into one school day.
 
Graphic by sweetclipart.com
 
One of my favorite activities to do with my firsties is the "How To Cook a Turkey" writing.  It's always hilarious to read what they write.  This year's entries are no different.  I thought I'd share a few with you.  I especially like what they plan on serving with their overcooked, undercooked, and not-cooked-at-all-turkeys!
 
So if you're looking for a new recipe or want to "spice" up your holiday cooking, then take a look at these gems!
 
 
 
 





 
 
 
And I leave you with one last thought....
 


Graphic by freequotespoems.com
 
Have a fun and restful Thanksgiving break!
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Thanks for sharing them with me :)