Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Picture Book Linky Party - Favorite Rhyming Books



 
I'm linking up with DeAnne at First Grade and Fabulous to share some of my favorite rhyming picture books!
 
My MOST favorite book to read to my kiddos is:
 
A Plump and Perky Turkey
This is always the book I read on the last day before the Thanksgiving holidays.  My students like trying to find the turkey on each page and especially in the collage of artsy turkeys!
 
Giraffes Can't Dance
 
 
This is another fun book my students and I enjoy together.  I usually end up reading this one several times during the year. 
 
 
I Ain't Gonna Paint No More!
 
This is a fun one to read as well.  I love the illustrations, too!
 
 
Parts
 
And who doesn't love this one?  The kids love helping read this one, and they especially love the "gross" parts!
 

3 comments :

  1. OHH I do love Tedd Arnold--Parts and More Parts! TOO FUNNY! :) Thanks for linking up! :)

    įƒ¦DeAnne
    First Grade and Fabulous


    ReplyDelete
  2. We adore I ain't gonna paint no more. They wore out my paper back copy last year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy to have some new books to check out...my kiddos can always use more practice with rhyming words. My kiddos always love the book Parts. It sure makes them giggle. =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower...here and on Bloglovin'.

    I would love for you to hop over for a visit when you get the chance. I am a 1st grade teacher too.

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thanks for sharing them with me :)