Friday, July 12, 2013

Rattle, Roll, & Read!



I'm so excited to debut my new activity pack!  It's the first of a series I am in the process of creating for my students to use each week to review their reading, grammar, and spelling skills. 
 
 
 
Who doesn't love a good game?  This pack includes a game board with directions, and answer key, and 20 question cards.  Just add a die and game tokens!
 
 
This pack includes 20 questions focusing on short /a/ and /ck/ words, character, spelling words, and sentences.  What a fun way to review and learn new skills!

 
 
These are now available in my TpT store.  Follow me and be the first to know when other Rattle, Roll, & Read Activity Packs are available!
 
Comment below and let me know what you think!
 
 

1 comment :

I love to read your comments! Thanks for sharing them with me :)