Monday, July 29, 2013

"Scat Cat!" - A New Short 'a' Reading Game - On Sale Today 15% off!


We are all looking for fun and creative ways to motivate our students to read.  I created a game today called, "Scat Cat!"  I plan to use it at the beginning of the year to get my students reading short 'a' words.  It's a great small group activity and center filler. 
 
 
 
Included are 48 word cards: CVC and CCVC words, 14 'Scat Cat' cards, a game board, game tokens, and a spinner.  The spinner will have to be assembled, but after printing and laminating, this game is ready to go!
 
 
 
 
Students also keep score to determine the winner.  Points are awarded in increments of 5's and 10's when the student reads the word correctly. Full directions are included as well.
 


 
 
I have 'Scat Cat' on sale today for 15% off in my TpT store.  Come grab your copy today!
 
 
post signature
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments :

  1. Awwww, Christine...we love the game you created! Thank you for sharing your new product with us.And thank you for your support!!!☺

    TTFN~
    Victoria & Tricia♥
    2 Super Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to support ya'll! You have great stuff :) Thanks for stopping by and for the follow, too!

    Christine
    Preslar's Place

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thanks for sharing them with me :)