Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sunday Smorgasbord!

 
 
I'm linking up with Michelle from Fabulous in First today to share some of my randomness from the past week! 
 
First, there was the Chicago trip with 11 of my wonderful colleagues!  We learned a lot and had a bunch of fun walking...and walking...and walking all around the city! I think one night we added it up and ended up walking about 20 blocks! 
 
 
 
Oh and then I won something at the PK-1 Educators' Academy Conference!  Woohoo! Go me! It was a Common Core planning pack from Teach Peach.  It had a really cute button in it, too :)
 
 
Then there was a trip to the optometrist's office for my oldest son, Will.  We finally agreed these glasses were a good fit for him!  Who knew a 14 yr. old, soon-to-be freshmen in high school could be so picky?!? Gotta love him!
 
 
The dreaded trip to Wal-Mart after being out of town. Refer to my previous picture...that kid can eat!  I don't know where he puts it all!  Hence, the overflowing basket of food, etc.  I took this picture because the hubs and I play a fun little game called, "Ouch, This Is Gonna Hurt".  Yea, he was WAYYY off! Comment below if you're feeling lucky and want to guess ;) 
 
 
Aww...yesterday was fun! My teaching buddy's little girl had her 2nd birthday party.  My son, Owen, had a ball playing with all her stuff! 
 
 
It was a princess/pirate party, and well, this is what happens when you go to one of these parties...you turn into the cutest stinkin' pirate EVVAA!
 
 
And last but surely not least...mine and the hub's project for today.  Yes, I took this picture at Home Depot last night...just in case...well, you know, just in case things don't actually go as planned and there are tons of pieces left over or someone gets electrocuted or something :) 
 
 
One last thought...
 

4 comments :

  1. Sweet boys! :-) I found you on the TpT forum. I am following you on there and now on your blog.

    Teaching with TLC,
    A Tender Teacher for Special Needs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tasha! I just became your newest follower, too! You have great ideas and suggestions on your blog. I plan to share it with my colleagues!

      Christine

      Delete
  2. Hi Christine!
    Home Depot and Wal-Mart errands. This could be my life!
    Please tell Will he is too, TOO handsome and he picked such an attractive pair of frames. Go Will!

    Love the cat poster!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Leslie! I'm always running errands it seems! I'll be sure to tell Will you're sweet compliment :)

    Christine

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thanks for sharing them with me :)