Monday, September 2, 2013

Fall Sentence Sort Activity on Manic Monday with Classroom Freebies

 
Happy Monday once again! If you're already back to school or about to be there, I hope you're having a great year so far!
 
Here is a freebie that will help your students learn about sentences.  It is a fall-themed sentence sorting activity for declarative sentences and questions. 
 
My first graders love anything they can cut and glue!  This activity will be a lot of fun for them.  I usually do a sorting activity like this as a "must do" center activity, and it works very well when I'm just beginning to teach sentences.
 

  
 
The activity includes two work mats for students to glue their sentences to.



To get your copy, please click here, and thank you for stopping by today!
 
 
Happy Teaching!
 
post signature

2 comments :

  1. Christine,
    Thanks for this! I am going to use it with my daughter....she is K but an advanced reader so she will love this!
    Thanks so much
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome! I hope she enjoys this.

    Christine

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thanks for sharing them with me :)