Sunday, July 14, 2013

Rattle, Roll, and Read - Parts 2 and 3!



I'm on a mission to complete Rattle, Roll, &  Read Activity Packs for Reading Street's Unit 1 stories this week.  Here are the second and third stories, "Pig in a Wig" and "The Big Blue Ox" both completed today! (whew!)
 
 
You'll find these fun activities in my TpT Store.  They are full of skills for your firsties to use in the classroom or at home. 
 
 

Again, these packs include a game board as well as 20 question cards that will help your students review skills taught during a particular week of study.
 
 
 
I am super excited to get to use these with my kiddos this year.  I hope you find they are a great supplement to your reading lessons as well.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Thanks for sharing them with me :)