Thursday, February 27, 2014

The Three Million Strong TpT Teacher Sale!

Keep Calm and Shop On!


Teachers Pay Teachers is now 3 million teachers strong, and we are celebrating with a HUGE sale!

I'm linking up with other teachers at Blog Hoppin to give you some one-stop shopping with some really great TpT stores!

In honor of this event I thought I'd highlight some of my best-sellers and newest hot items...

I've recently bundled my Base Ten Matching Games at a reduced price.  You'll get games for numbers 0-120 all in one bundle!


I have a new CVCE Intervention Activity & Fluency Assessment Pack, too!  It's a great resource for RTI or just use in a literacy center.  It's created in a fun Dr. Seuss theme, too!


And my most popular packs, the Rattle, Roll, & Read games for first grade Reading Street stories.  Units 1-3 are complete and ready to be used in your classroom! You can buy them separately or in bundled packs, too!


I'm so thrilled to be a part of this big milestone for TpT! I know you'll find some great resources for your classroom.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Thanks for sharing them with me :)